52 Day until Christmas....

Wednesday

....my friends little girl told me that at the weekend when we went to the Little Angel Theater Company in Islington. It is the first time I have been, it is so lovely, we saw Fantastic Mr Fox. I really liked the fact that my friend used to go when he was a little boy, 30 odd years ago & now he takes his children. The theatre is specially designed for children and puppet shows, next is Alice in Wonderland, if you can go I strongly recommend it.




Anyway after that bomb shell I rushed home and uploaded our Christmas goodies in to the shops. We have the card offer from last year.


& the Little Madams are now Little Madam Angels


We don't have too many of these left, so if you have been uumming and arrhhing don't delay and risk being disappointed. Next year they will be replaced with new little dolls, I just need to scribble my ideas down on paper (Pixie & Imp SOLD OUT)

There will also be a few new products (Boo lovers will be happy) arriving in time for Christmas so watch this space.

I was SO excited to receive these photos today from the very talented Thouraya, she says on her blog 'Amelie's eyes lit up when she saw her dress and said 'oooo Sleeping Beauty Dress' How sweet is that and what a beautiful dress her mummy has made her. There are still a few craft packs left so if you are feeling inspired hop over to Etsy now and please, please send me any photos of things you have made.





Lastly we were also lucky enough to be featured in this gorgeous online children's magazine it is packed full of stunning photographs and illustrations. Ok better dash I am designing new mugs today & I feel a cup of tea is in order for inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts