A Very Happy New Year

Friday

Hello everyone and a belated Happy New year, I promise I do have LOTS of very good excuses for my absence from the blog, the question is which one should I share first?!

The best of course.... tonight I get to write a blog post that I have hoped to be able to write for, well for a very long time, before I even had a blog and before Belle & Boo. Tonight I get to share with you that I am 27 weeks pregnant with not 1 but 2 little babies, all being well and no nasty surprises along the way they should be with me and Russ the beginning of April. We cannot wait to meet them and thank them for picking us to be their parents and for anyone reading this that thinks 'great another soppy blog post about some one else lucky enough to be pregnant' I just want to say I understand, I get it I really do and sometimes just sometimes mini miracles do happen.

I have bought precisely 4 things for the babies.






Can anyone guess what we are having?!!!!!!
I have had my eye on these gorgeous cushions for ages and they were the first things I bought when we found out the amazing news.

So that is excuse or maybe I should say reason no.1 :)

Reason no.2 is with twins on the way our 1 bed flat in London just isn't going to be big enough anymore, so we are moving. We have sold up and are moving this Friday eek! To a sweet 3 bedroom terraced house in Bishopston, Bristol that we have rented for the next year. It has been a HUGE and hard decision to leave London as we both still love it here, but economically and business wise Bristol makes sense and not forgetting I have lots of lovely friends there to help me with all my baby questions!

Reason no.3 I have had precisely 12 days to sketch out all the compositions for a new book!!!!!!!!!!! Final art work has to be completed by mid Feb so it can go to the Bologna book fair, to say the deadline is a little tight is putting it mildly.

So as you can see what with working, house hunting, packing and trying really, really hard to relax and rest I think we can all agree writing this post just 13 days late is actually quite an achievement.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts